Normandy Landing Beaches Tour
Normandy Landing Beaches Tour
Visit of Caen Peace Memorial then D-Day landing sites: Pegasus Bridge, Arromanches, The Batterie de Longues, Omaha Beach and The American Cemetery
» Learn more!
Normandy Landing Beaches Tour with Pickup and return from your hotel or apartment
You won't find a better price in Paris, so don't wait! Secure your booking today to avoid sell-outs. All prices include taxes, tips, and services, there are no hidden costs!
- Duration: around 12 hours starting at 06:30 (6:30AM) depending on your hotel/apartment location
- Available from February till December on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Languages: English
- Including hotel/apartment pickup and return inside Paris
- including admission fees
- Lunch not included, the guide will give you some recommendations
- Ticket delivery: Voucher issued online (no tickets needed)
- Rate per person including taxes and services
- Free 30-day access to online French lessons included + Free Privilege Discount Card with selected partners.
"Arriving at the heart of the Battle of Normandy, you will first start with the visit of some of the major D-Day Landing sites and Memorials:
- Point du Hoc, 90 feet high cliffs, where 225 Rangers landed on the morning of June 6, 1944.
- Then you will continue your day of remembrance and stop at Colleville sur Mer to visit the American Cemetery, Overlooking Omaha Beach, which contains over 9,000 white crosses perfectly aligned on 170 acres.
- You will then leave and stop at other famous WWII locations such as Arromanches and the vestiges of the artificial harbour (Mulberry's Bridges), Longues-sur-Mer and the German artillery battery, which gave the allied a pounding on the morning of 6th June. It is actually the only coastal battery to have kept its guns, giving an impressive picture of what an atlantic wall gun emplacement was really like.
Before returning to your Paris hotel, you will visit the Caen Peace Memorial, a place for reflecting on war in general and on what WWII meant, and still means, to the world. Tour includes admission to Caen Peace Memorial but not Lunch, the guide will give you some recommendations."
Your ticket (voucher) will be delivered online, paper tickets are not required. Your voucher is the proof of booking and settlement and you must print it and present it at your guide or chauffeur while in Paris. You will have access to voucher desk through a secured link provided in your order confirmation email.
Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Booking changes and cancellations are valid only when made through us by email at customer(at)conciergerie.com and confirmed in return by our customer support within 24 hours.
- Change of date: free of charge, request must be received 5 (five) days before the date of service, subject to availability
- Cancellation fee:
- Less than five days before service: 100% (no refund)
- More than five days before service: 20% (80% refund)
If the tour includes pickup, customers staying in private apartments are requested to wait in front of the entrance of the selected hotel 10 (ten) minutes before the pickup time listed on the voucher.
Cancellation fees will not be waived for any reason, however, they may be covered by travel insurance. We *highly* recommend that you have insurance with *adequate* coverage, including Force Majeure.