Mont Saint Michel Tour
Drive by coach through Normandy to Mont Saint-Michel, surrounded by dangerous moving sands, linked to the mainland by a dike, this "Marvel of the Occident" is unique in the world.
» Learn more!
Mont Saint Michel Tour
You won't find a better price in Paris, so don't wait! Secure your booking today to avoid sell-outs. All prices include taxes, tips, and services, there are no hidden costs!
- Duration: around 15 hours starting at 06:45 (6:45AM) depending on your hotel location or if without pickup: at 07:15AM from bus terminal central located in Paris
- Available everyday except Sundays and Labor day (May 1st) from April 1st till October 31st (High season)
- Available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from November 1st thru March 31st (Low season)
- Languages: English, Italiano, Español
- Guided with or without hotel pickup/return including admission fees and lunch with drinks
- On your own without hotel pickup/return and without lunch including admission fee to the Abbey
- Ticket delivery: Voucher issued online (no tickets needed)
- Rate per person including taxes and services
- Free 30-day access to online French lessons included + Free Privilege Discount Card with selected partners.
This beautiful abbey, known as the wonder of the Western World, was built on the summit of a tiny, rocky island, surrounded by the ocean, and it has been an important pilgrimage destination for centuries. After lunch in a restaurant facing it, you will take a guided tour of the magnificent abbey (entrance ticket included) and after, stroll around the history-filled medieval streets.
- Departure at 07:15AM in luxury air conditioned coach
- Stop at around 10AM in a typical Norman village with 30 minutes free time
- Around noon, lunch at Restaurant Relais St Michel, a modern, refined decor with an excellent view of Mont St Michel
- Around 2PM visit of Mont St Michel with guided visit of the magnificent Abbey
- Free time until departure for Paris at around 4:30PM
- 30 minutes stop on the highway at around 7:00PM
- Arrival in Paris at around 09:45PM
Welcome to the Abbey of Mont Saint Michel, a place of legends...
Rising from a hazy expanse of sand and waves, Mont Saint Michel appears like Man’s defiance of the elements and of time. A rock lost in a landscape smoothed by the wind.
Suspended high on the rock, the abbey calls you to discover the wild ambition of its builders and of those who, since 708, had wanted to make this isolated spot a meeting place for all people. From the top, everything looks surprising: the prodigies of medieval architecture, the strength of nature, the light...
No one can remain unmoved by the message of this place.
As a UNESCO world heritage site, the abbey of Mont Saint Michel is a monument for everyone.
- A warm coat is recommended during winter period, raincoat during summer and a good pair of walking/flat shoes are strongly suggested to avoid discomfort
- Customers with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey because of many steps
- An excellent range of Creperie/Restaurants and shops are available after the Abbey's visit.
- Guided with hotel pickup/return
- Guided without hotel pickup/return
- On your own without hotel pickup/return
Your ticket (voucher) will be delivered online, paper tickets are not required. Your voucher is the proof of booking and settlement and you must print it and present it at your guide or chauffeur while in Paris. You will have access to voucher desk through a secured link provided in your order confirmation email.
Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Booking changes and cancellations are valid only when made through us by email at customer(at)conciergerie.com and confirmed in return by our customer support within 24 hours.
- Change of date: free of charge, request must be received 5 (five) days before the date of service, subject to availability
- Cancellation fee:
- Less than five days before service: 100% (no refund)
- More than five days before service: 20% (80% refund)
If the tour includes pickup, customers staying in private apartments are requested to wait in front of the entrance of the selected hotel 10 (ten) minutes before the pickup time listed on the voucher.
Cancellation fees will not be waived for any reason, however, they may be covered by travel insurance. We *highly* recommend that you have insurance with *adequate* coverage, including Force Majeure.