Paris ComboPass® Premium
|Paris ComboPass®||Transport||Museum Pass||Plus|
|Premium 3 Days||3 days||2 days||Cruise, Louvre Pass|
|Premium 5 Days||5 days||4 days||Cruise, Louvre Pass|
Check the map below with all participating museums and monuments. Most famous ones are listed first (*) in select list or use map zoom in.
ComboPass® Premium Paris Pass is valid for consecutive days starting the day you first use it, not from the date of purchase or delivery. It may be used any time after purchase, so you can buy them in advance!
Here's a summary of the passes and tickets included with each version of Paris ComboPass® Premium 3 and 5 days:
|Paris ComboPass®||Transport||Museum Pass||Plus|
|Premium 3 Days||3 days||2 days||Cruise, Louvre Pass|
|Premium 5 Days||5 days||4 days||Cruise, Louvre Pass|
Paris ComboPass® Premium 3-Day or 5-Day include a separate pass to the Louvre Museum. Since the included regular Museum Pass is valid only for 2 or 4 consecutive days, be sure to use the Louvre Museum pass before you first use your regular Museum Pass, or after (see FAQ tab for more information).
Paris ComboPass® Premium Includes:
1 Free Paris Public Transportation
The Paris Visite transportation pass provides unlimited FREE rides within 3 zones (Paris and inner suburbs) on all public transport, including the safe and efficient Metro, the RER (regional express trains), buses, the tramway, suburban SNCF trains, the Montmartre funicular, Montmartrobus, Noctambus, and the Optile bus system. The pass consists of a ticket to insert in turnstyles. Visitors often uses only the Metro, it's the best way to get around Paris!
2 Free Seine River Cruise
With frequent departures from the Eiffel Tower (no booking required), the crew will welcome you aboard for a one-hour cruise on one of the trimarans of the fleet. The boats are entirely glassed over, with an outside terrace at the stern and outside walkways, perfectly designed for exploring and admiring the architectural treasures of the capital from the unique viewpoint of the Seine.
A clear and lively commentary is available in 13 languages and provided via individual handsets, enriching with words and music the sights you will see.
3 Free Access to More Than 60 Paris Attractions
There's no admission to pay to the permanent collections of participating museums*, no waiting in lines**, and no limit to the number of times you can visit. Your pass includes access during 2, 4 or 6 days to more than 60 museums and monuments in the Paris region including Le Louvre.
A complete list of participating museums and monuments is available here (list) or in the Overview section above (map).
* Passes do not permit entry to temporary exhibits.
** There may be unavoidable security queues at museums. This is the case at Notre-Dame Towers and Sainte Chapelle where there's only one queue for entrance and security check.
4 Special Discounts and Offers
- 10% off your purchases plus a free shopping bag at Galeries Lafayette, the department store capital of fashion (visit: galerieslafayette.com)
- 30% off the admission fee at Montparnasse Tower. Enjoy the panoramic beauty of Paris from the top of the tower!
- 30% off the admission fee at the Grevin Museum. Meet the Who's Who of Paris, with 300 wax figures.
- Special €6.00 admission (instead of €10.00) to Espace Dali, Dali's World, in the heart of Montmartre.
5 Free 30 Days Access to Online French Lessons
6 Free Paris Street/Metro/Bus Map
7 ComboPass® available Add-ons
ComboPass® Add-on: Opentour Hop On/Off Bus - 2 Days Ticket. One nice way to discover the city of Paris, rain or shine, using the efficient Opentour Hop On/Off Bus network. This Add-on can be ordered on this page, just above.
ComboPass® Add-on: Paris to Versailles Round Trip RER Train Ticket. Would you like to visit Versailles also? Although it's included in the Museum Pass it's beyond the 3-zone transport limit, but we have a simple and affordable way to get you there with this Add-on that can be ordered on this page, just above.
ComboPass® Add-on: Paris to Disneyland Round Trip RER Train Tickets are available to reach Disneyland Park. Note that ComboPass® does not include admission to Disneyland Park, Disneyland® Paris Pass is available here.ComboPass® Add-on: Versailles Fountain Show Ticket will give you access to Versailles Palace gardens and fountain display on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays (except 1st May) from April 5th till October 26th 2014 as well as these exceptional open dates: Fri April 18th, Thu May 8th, Tue May 20th, Tue May 27th, Thu May 29, Tue June 3rd, Tue June 10th, Tue June 17th, Tue June 24th, Fri Aug 15th. More details about Versailles fountain show here.
Do you need to order more than 20 Paris ComboPass®? Contact us about special conditions for universities and large groups.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: Is there a ComboPass available for just 1 or 2 days?
- Answer: Yes, ComboPass® Lite
- Question: Is there a ComboPass available for 2, 4 or 6 days?
- Answer: Yes, ComboPass® Premium, 2, 4 or 6 Days
- Question: What is the difference between ComboPass® and other internet offers like "Paris pass"?
- First, ComboPass® is priced 10 to 20% less than Paris pass! Why? Easy to figure out; our combo pass is exclusively sold on our website, yes! DIRECT to YOU. When buying Paris pass, one also pays for important commissions to feed distributors like Viator or RailEurope. Compare and see for yourself, we guarantee you will save money to dedicate to a better usage in Paris. As an additional note, Paris pass is in not an official pass, not issued or promoted by the city of Paris.
- Second, with more than 60 museums and monuments, ComboPass® includes the essentials of Paris, saves you money by omitting sights you are unlikely to visit but somehow paying for with Paris pass. ComboPass® includes discounts for activities that are off the beaten path.
- Third, ComboPass® is the only one available for 1 to 6 days, so you can tailor it to your visit. And there are two popular and inexpensive add-ons: Versailles and Disneyland round trip RER train tickets!
- Fourth, we are the historic and direct official dealer of passes issued by their respective organisations for more than 20 years, and online since 1997. That's right, you've come to the right place!
- Question: I can't find a Paris ComboPass® for teens or children, why?
- Answer: Right, there's no reason to have teen or child one (unlike Paris pass) because all museums are free for those under 18! Just get a regular metro pass for your children or teens. They can enter museums with you for free when you have your museum pass. See Paris Visite Pass - Adult if aged from 12 or Paris Visite Pass - Child from 4 to 11 years old. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help.
- Question: Are museums free for those less than 26 years old?
- Answer: Yes, but only for residents of the European Union, and only for some museums. This is true for the permanent exhibits (only) at the Louvre, Orsay, Picasso, and Marine museums, the Arc de Triomphe, the Pantheon, and the towers of Notre-Dame de Paris. Please note, however, that visitors from 18 to 25 years old must wait in the ticket line to obtain a free ticket.
- Question: If I order the 3-Day or 5-Day pass, it comes with a Louvre Museum pass. Can I use it any day I want?
- Answer: Yes, but be aware that the Louvre Museum is closed on Tuesdays. This extra Louvre pass is given to cover a 3rd or 5th access to museums since the included Museum Pass is valid only for either 2 or 4 consecutive days. You should use the Louvre Museum pass at the beginning of your stay or at the end. Here is an example on how you could use a 3-Day pass:
- Day 1: Morning at Le Louvre museum and Seine river cruise in the afternoon (or vice versa)
- Day 2: First day access to the other 60 museums/monuments, including Louvre if you want to go back again
- Day 3: Second day access to the other 60 museums/monuments, including Louvre if you want to go back again
- Question: What if I want to go to Versailles during my stay?
- Answer: Then the ComboPass® Add-on: Paris to Versailles Round Trip RER Ticket is the perfect choice.
- Question: What's included exactly at Versailles Castle?
- Answer: The museum pass included in ComboPass® gives access to all tours at the Palace of Versailles, open according to the season ( "Grands Appartements", Hall of Mirrors, King's Bedchamber, Queen's Bedchamber, Dauphin and Dauphine apartments as well as those of Louis XV's daughters - weekends only - exhibitions, Trianon Castles and Estate of Marie-Antoinette) and the audio tours. Please note that the Fountain Show and musical gardens are NOT included in this pass. To visit the gardens and the Fountain show, please go here if you didn't order a ComboPass® Premium or add it as an Add-On from the ComboPass® page while placing your order.
- Question: Paris ComboPass® provides transportation within 3 zones, what does that include?
- Answer: Paris ComboPass® paris pass covers all of the city of Paris, where almost all museums and attractions are located. Train stations (Nord, Est, Austerlitz, and Montparnasse) are also included in the 3-zone pass. The following locations are not covered by the pass because they are outside the 3-zone limit: Versailles Castle, Disneyland® Resort Paris, Orly and Roissy CDG Airports. If you want to go to Versailles use the ComboPass® Add-on: Paris to Versailles Round Trip RER Ticket.
- Question: Can I use a 2-day Paris ComboPass® Premium on Monday, then again on Thursday?
- Answer: No, passes are valid for consecutive calendar days only, beginning with the first day you use them (not the date of purchase or delivery). They don't have dates printed on them. If you first use a pass at 5pm then the first day of use will end at midnight, not the next day at 5pm.
- Question: Do I have access to the Versailles fountain show using the Paris Museum Pass included with my Paris ComboPass® Premium?
- Answer: No, access to the gardens and the fountain show are not included in the Paris museum pass during the days of operation listed in overview section above. You will need the Versailles Fountain Show Ticket ComboPass® Add-on
- Question: Can I use the river cruise ticket before first using the ComboPass?
- Answer: Yes, it can be used separately, for example, you can use it on Monday, then start your ComboPass on Tuesday for consecutive days.
- Question: Is the Eiffel Tower included in the pass?
- Answer: No, you must buy separate tickets directly at the Eiffel Tower because they need to control the flow of visitors. Tip: There's a smart way to get Eiffel Tower tickets with this tour.
- Question: What if the hotel doesn't have our passes?
- Answer: If there's a problem, it's usually resolved very quickly because we track deliveries right to the hotel. A toll-free number is listed on your order confirmation for assistance in English.
SafeOpinion® Certified Reviews from Identified Customers of Conciergerie.com.
"We arrived very early and our package was waiting for us which was very convenient as our room was not ready for several hours. Fortunately we just opened our package and hit the sites immediately. Thank you for being so professional and saving us valuable time. Very good package I would definitely use your service again."
Mark A, United States, April 2014
"Worked perfectly! Made the visit much easier!"
William C, United States, April 2014
"Incredibly useful and hassle free combo pass, delivered as promised to our hotel in the Opera quarter. Thank you!"
Gregory M, United States, March 2014
"We were able to avoid long lines at all museums we visited. The Metro Pass was great to have and we used it to get all around Paris. The passes were at the hotel on our arrival, as promised."
Alan M, United States, December 2013
"Was not as useful as I thought and had to spend more to cover more important sights."
Anonymous, United Kingdom, December 2013
Concierge response: Thank you for your feedback. We would be interested to know which important sights were not covered because the pass includes the 60+ most important museums and monuments in Paris, all of them listed online prior to purchase.
"Once we checked in it was at the reception. We got the advantage of using the pass by avoding long Q's at the museums we visited."
Rashad A, Oman, December 2013
"Yes they were. It was so exciting to get the packet and it was well organized and easy and it really made us feel that the trip was REAL and not some fantasy! The passes were great and definitely saved time in lines. However, we found we walked everywhere and did not use the metro or bus tickets even though we planned on it! The weather was so nice and we just really liked SEEING everything!"
Betsy R, United States, November 2013
"Came in a package and the map was very helpful!"
Anonymous, United States, November 2013
"Hotel Delivery: I was most nervous about this, but the package was waiting for us when we arrived at the Novotel! The directions were clear, and the passes were nicely packaged. This was certainly wonderful for our five days in Paris! Although I felt a bit guilty jumping the line, especially at Musee d'Orsay, the line priority was worth the cost in itself. We were able to get to so many museums and even got the added bonus of the Diego Riviera/Frida Kahlo exhibit at l'Orangerie!! Loved the convenience of the Metro!"
Karen K, United States, November 2013
"A very good purchase and well worth the money."
Neil J, United Kingdom, November 2013
- Delivery to your Paris hotel before you arrive, guaranteed!
- Delivery to a Paris pickup location before you arrive
- Worldwide home delivery (signature required)
Not sure about which pass to order? Let us know exactly your needs and we'll be happy to help!
Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy
If you postpone your trip and you notify us at least seven (7) days before your arrival, we will hold your ComboPass for up to six months without charge. You can change hotels at no charge if you notify us at least seven (7) days before your arrival. If you cancel your order and you notify us at least ten (10) days before your arrival, there is a 20% cancellation fee. After this time no refunds can be made. If a strike prevents you from using part of your ComboPass and you return the passes and tickets blank, unused, and in good condition, we will provide a partial refund. After you use your passes or tickets we cannot provide a refund. Unused passes or tickets included in your ComboPass Lite/Premium cannot be refunded. Your tickets can be permanently damaged by magnetic fields, so handle and store them carefully. Such damage is not refundable. Cancellation fees will not be waived for any reason, however, they may be covered by travel insurance. We *highly* recommend that you have insurance with *adequate* coverage, including Force Majeure.
Delivery to Your Hotel
We guarantee that your order will be delivered to your hotel. In case of delivery problems you must notify us within 24 hours of your arrival (use the toll-free number on your order confirmation). We will make all reasonable efforts to assist you and/or your hotel in locating your order, including providing proof of delivery, but we will not be responsible for negligence by your hotel: If your hotel loses your order or gives it to you late, resulting in a partial or complete loss, you must demand compensation from them.
Rush Delivery to Your Hotel
We guarantee that your order will be delivered to your hotel. In case of delivery problems you must notify us within 24 hours of your arrival (use the toll-free number on your order confirmation). We will make all reasonable efforts to assist you and/or your hotel in locating your order, including providing proof of delivery, but we will not be responsible for negligence by your hotel: If your hotel loses your order or gives it to you late, resulting in a partial or complete loss, you must demand compensation from them. Rush orders may not be changed, cancelled, or refunded.
Delivery to a Pickup Location
We guarantee that your order will be delivered to the pickup location you selected. You must pick it up the arrival date you specified. In case of delivery problems you must notify us within 24 hours of your arrival (use the toll-free number on your order confirmation). Pickup locations are operated independently of La Conciergerie. They do not sell our products, and they cannot assist you if you have a question about your order or a problem.
Rush Delivery to a Pickup Location
We guarantee that your order will be delivered to the pickup location you selected. You must pick it up the arrival date you specified. In case of delivery problems you must notify us within 24 hours of your arrival (use the toll-free number on your order confirmation). Pickup locations are operated independently of La Conciergerie. They do not sell our products, and they cannot assist you if you have a question about your order or a problem. Rush orders may not be changed, cancelled, or refunded.
Delivery to Your Home
You must be available to receive delivery. If the package has outside damage, note the damage on the delivery receipt before signing. In any cases, open and inspect your order immediately. If the contents are damaged or if anything is missing, you must contact us within 24 hours of delivery by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, claims will not be accepted after this period. If you have not received your order seven (7) days after order confirmation you must notify us promptly. Claims for non-delivery will be accepted only during the tenth (10) days after order confirmation. Passes shipped international cannot be returned or refunded.