Barcelona Card is the Official Barcelona travel card to use the public transport services for FREE. It is the best way to get around and discover Barcelona. Discounts available by showing your pass to selected partners.
It provides unlimited FREE rides on Barcelona metro, city buses and suburban train networks.
» Learn more!
You won't find a better price in Barcelona, so don't wait! Secure your passes today, there are no hidden costs!
Barcelona Card is a travel card pass enabling you to use the public transport services. It is the best way to get around the city. This pass consists of a travelcard, photo is not required.
It provides unlimited FREE rides on the transport system of the Barcelona region, including the safe and efficient Barcelona metro, city buses of TMB and FGC city and suburban train network, trams, train to Barcelona's airport and Renfe trains zone 1, and skip the queues and get free admission to the city’s foremost museums.
- Conciergerie.com is an official worldwide dealer of this Pass/Card: the place online with 8 different ready to use passes available for 2, 3, 4 or 5 days, adult and child.
- Ticket delivery: Voucher issued online (no shipment needed), exchangeable for tickets at 4 convenient pick-up locations in Barcelona (more info in "Detailed Description" tab below).
- Rate is per pass including taxes and services.
- Including Free Guide in six languages (Catalan/Spanish/English/French/German/Italian) which includes information about the discounts and the free offers with the city card.
- Free Map of the city showing locations of participating establishments, available in 3 languages.
- Free 30-day access to online Spanish lessons
Barcelona Card is available in 8 versions, valid per 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days.
Barcelona Card is incredibly easy to use: write down the date on which you first use it, then use it on public transport.
- Activation: The card is activated the first time it is used on public transport or the first time it is used at a participating establishment for discount, NOT when it is purchased. Once activated, the card can be used for the period of time stipulated on each particular type of card. The card is valid per calendar days and not for 24-hour periods, starting any day of the week.
- Validity: The card is valid solely for consecutive days. When the expiry date is reached, the card can no longer be used. The card is personal and non transferable.
- Transport: Use of public transport is included as part of the card. Cardholders have
unlimited access to public transport while their card is valid.
- Museums: Skip the queues and get free admission to the city’s foremost museums including: the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, Fundacio Joan Miro, Fundacio A. Tŕpies, museums that are part of the Museu d’Historia de la Ciutat, Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Centre de Cultura Contemporania de Barcelona, Museu del Modernisme Catala, Museu Egipci de Barcelona. The card also entitles you to a free waterfront cruise on Las Golondrinas and admission to Torre de Collserola.
- Discounts: Take advantage of great discounts at participating establishments throughout your stay in the city, regardless of the duration of your card; for discounts, show the card before paying. Discounts are applicable regardless of the method of payment (cash or credit card), but cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. During the sales or when special discounts apply, the shop is under no obligation to apply any additional discounts. Cardholders are advised to make restaurants bookings, especially during weekends and on the eve of public holidays. When asking for your bill, show your card and ask discount will apply.
Ticket pick-up Locations (exchange for vouchers issued online):
- Plaza Catalunya: Plaza de Catalunya, 17-S. Open: daily: 8.30 am. to 8.30 pm.
Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
- Cabina Colom: Plaza Portal de la Pau, s/n. Open: daily: 8.30 am. to 6.30 pm.
Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
- Plaza Sant Jaume: Ciutat, 2. Open: Monday to Friday: 8.30 am. to 8.30 pm.
Saturday: 9 am to 7 pm. Sunday and holiday days: 9 am to 2 pm. Closed: 1st January
and 25th December.
- Airport Terminals T1 and T2: Open: daily: 9 am. to 9 pm. Closed: 1st January
and 25th December.
View Pickup Locations in Barcelona in a larger map
Barcelona Card also includes:
- A general map of Barcelona with the location of the discounts and the free offers.
- Map of the metro network.
- Discounts at museums, culture venues, entertainment, night-time venues, shops, restaurants, other
services at Barcelona and unusual means of transport + other valuable discounts with Barcelona
- Guide in six languages (Catalan/Spanish/English/French/German/Italian) which includes information
about the discounts and the free offers with the city card.
Create your own combined pass with exactly the features you need!
Many customers who were interested in the Barcelona Card/Pass also looked at:
SafeOpinion® Certified Reviews from Identified Customers of Conciergerie.com.
Your ticket (voucher) will be delivered online, paper tickets are not required. Your voucher is the proof of booking and or settlement and you must print it and present it at the location listed on your voucher. You will have access to our voucher desk through a secured link provided in your order confirmation email.
Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Booking changes are VALID only when made through us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at +376 826 770. You can change your arrival date at no charge if you notify us at least four (4) days before your arrival.
The price includes all taxes, services, and tips. Once your voucher is issued, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Cancellation fees will not be waived for any reason, however, they may be covered by travel insurance. We *highly* recommend that you have insurance with *adequate* coverage, including Force Majeure.
Barcelona Metro & Bus detailed PDF Maps and Discount List: